Volunteer Opportunities at The Warehouse:
- Performers - No experience required. Some shows require singing and dancing, others do not. Check out our Audition page for information on shows auditioning soon.
- Stage Manager - Assist with a show. They keep actors on task, directors on schedule, and they run the show when performances begin.
- Set Construction - Help build sets. Experience with power tools a plus. In some cases we simply just need additional hands to get things in place.
- Scenic Painters / Painting Assistants - Paint sets. This may range from complicated backdrop scenery and texturing to simply rolling on a flat color.
- Costume Designers - Design costumes. Most shows do not require making costumes. In these cases the costumer is charged with taking measurements and sizes, pulling together costumes for each character, keeping them organized, and maintaining them through the course of the production.
- Prop Master - This position may depend on how complicated or special the props are for a specific show. In most cases a props master is in charge of finding, purchasing, or borrowing props and keeping them organized and in good repair.
- Board Ops - no experience required. These folks get to see the show every night. Their job involves running the lights and sound boards for the production.
- Spot Ops - no experience required. Point the spotlight at the right people on the stage.
- Stage Crew - no experience required. Help move scenery, set props, and various other backstage tasks. You’ll need some black clothes and some comfortable black shoes.
- House Volunteers - Ushers help people locate their seats and take tickets at the door. Concessions help serve drinks and keep the snack bowls topped off. Will Call passes out tickets to people who purchased them online or over the phone. Fundraising Table volunteers help with selling tickets for raffle drawings or other fundraising.
Call 903-872-5421 to Sign Up or for More Information.